Why I continue my study?

why I continue my study?


   Hy guys, my name is putry parwaty. I am 19 years old. I live on jln kom yos sudarso Gg okta mulia 2 no 31. I am from Pontianak and my senior high school at SMA N 8 Pontianak. And it's not the first time I wrote on a blog. But it's a for the first time I writing blog in English hehe๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„


   The topic is why I continued my education in university. I have so many reasons why I want to continue my study to university. First, I wanna have bachelor behind my name. Second, I want to add more wide my knowledge to reach my best future. Third, it makes me more easily to find a job as I want. I think if I don't continue my study, the people around me will underestimate me, besides that it's not easy for me to find a job as I want. I Also think if I continue my study next year and have a break for one year, I will forget about the lesson and have to start from the beginning. And I will shy if I have to meet my junior at my new campus later.
    

   I think that's all about the reason why I have to continue my study to university. See you next time in my blog. Bye๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜น

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ask an Expert

How to make a......

My group assigment